Register Now
iddy1994

Assassins creed needs to stop

2 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

Ac2 was my favourite in the series but after after ac3 they should be finished it all off at ac4. Now they're just cranking out everything that they can and I find it pointless for them to do

I agree with this notion. The AC Series has been going on for quite a while and they still want to crank up stuff. Origins and Odyssey can't even be considered part of the series either. I consider them more so reboots than anything. But that's the thing, they can't do new IPs because the safest bet is AC.

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

I agree with this notion. The AC Series has been going on for quite a while and they still want to crank up stuff. Origins and Odyssey can't even be considered part of the series either. I consider them more so reboots than anything. But that's the thing, they can't do new IPs because the safest bet is AC.

Yeah I agree to, they are afraid of loosing the fan base, Just put the Assassins creed stamp on it and people will buy it. And Its not even about assassins anymore, AC3 USA revolutionary, AC4 Pirate, Origins felt more like the prince of persia games, and Odyssey Spartans.

It's true that Assassin's Creed is all over the place in terms of story and the gameplay hasn't really changed that much since AC2 - a few gameplay tweaks here and there but for the most part, it is the same system and they keep charging premium prices for it every year.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:05 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah I agree to, they are afraid of loosing the fan base, Just put the Assassins creed stamp on it and people will buy it. And Its not even about assassins anymore, AC3 USA revolutionary, AC4 Pirate, Origins felt more like the prince of persia games, and Odyssey Spartans.

I loved the prince of persia series its one of ym favourite growing up as a kid. I want them to make more of that series instead

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's true that Assassin's Creed is all over the place in terms of story and the gameplay hasn't really changed that much since AC2 - a few gameplay tweaks here and there but for the most part, it is the same system and they keep charging premium prices for it every year.

That's why I'm getting bored of it, they're really milking it out now. Just put a stop to it and finish the series

16 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

That's why I'm getting bored of it, they're really milking it out now. Just put a stop to it and finish the series

I agree. I am seriously afraid they will come up with some kind of futuristic AC-game with the assassins wearing Power Ranger suits.🤣🤣 At this point, I wouldn't put it past them if they did something like this.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree. I am seriously afraid they will come up with some kind of futuristic AC-game with the assassins wearing Power Ranger suits.🤣🤣 At this point, I wouldn't put it past them if they did something like this.

COD also went futuristic when they wanted a "Change".

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

COD also went futuristic when they wanted a "Change".

Infinite Warfare and Advanced Warfare...how could I ever forget? The stories for both games was dreadful - Most COD players hate these two games more than any other I can think of in the franchise.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

For some reason, I can't help but think they might even throw in a Megazord if AC was to go the futuristic route.

You know I wouldn't put it past them if they started to add aliens into it as well

11 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

You know I wouldn't put it past them if they started to add aliens into it as well

Or maybe they make the next game a Dishonored clone because all they would have to do is re-skin some of the abilities. They do have a lot of similarities.

1 hour ago, iddy1994 said:

Im just not understanding whats going on with the series because it's just getting boring, I'd understand if the last one they ever did was in the 1900's but that would be the best place to leave the very last game. 

The thing that gets me is the story tends to be more or less the same in every game with a few details changed here and there. Why does every assassin have to be apart of the same organization?