Register Now
Cameron Taylor

Trivia Crack

Does anyone around here still play Trivia Crack on their mobile device? A few years ago, I know Trivia Crack was all the rage, and just about everyone I had added on Facebook was playing it. The game was a lot of fun, and it made me feel smart. I used to do lots of challenges against my friends, and I won 99% of the time. It seems like this app was a fad though, and very few people play it these days.

Does anyone here still play it?

On 1/25/2019 at 10:55 PM, Cameron Taylor said:

Does anyone around here still play Trivia Crack on their mobile device? A few years ago, I know Trivia Crack was all the rage, and just about everyone I had added on Facebook was playing it. The game was a lot of fun, and it made me feel smart. I used to do lots of challenges against my friends, and I won 99% of the time. It seems like this app was a fad though, and very few people play it these days.

Funny enough, I have never played this game and It is thanks to you I know of its existence because nobody I know has ever mentioned this game at all.

On 1/26/2019 at 4:55 AM, Cameron Taylor said:

I never really heard of it until now, but if it's good as you said, then I may actually check it out and see if I would tempted to play. 

This must have been a game that I missed as I do not remember seeing it on Facebook and I was frequently on Facebook when games on there where a huge rage with users of the platform. Curious as to whether this is still a thing or still available to play though as I would like to check it out just to see what it's like. I may check them out on Twitter too if they are still doing this on the platform.