Register Now
Cameron Taylor

Red Dead Redemption II... For PC?

As we all know, Red Dead Redemption II took the world by storm when it was released in October. The game has been insanely popular since then, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Still, the game was only released on PS4 and Xbox One, so that leaves out a very large PC market at the moment. I have plenty of friends who haven't played the game yet, since they're waiting on the game to come to PC. Interestingly enough, the first Red Dead Redemption never came to PC, so some people think it may not. What do you guys think? Will Red Dead Redemption II be released for PC? If so, when do you think that will be?

It will be out by November of this year because GTA V for PC was released a year after the console releases so I wouldn't be that concerned. Luckily, I have it for Xbox one(although my cousin keeps my Xbox one most of the time.) so I can play it when I want. They also seem to be having some issues with the Red Dead Redemption Online game mode for consoles so you have to give them a bit of time to get it working as well.

I think the game is likely to be distributed by the fall in some parts of the world. I think only issue that may happen is distribution before christmas for some places. I think this is the reason instead of box sales in local, there would be more online sales.