Register Now
Aimee Hart

How big is your backlog?

C'mon let's not be shy about this. I've been seemingly hoarding games for quite a long time now and so I've got over 50 games to finish.. Yep. 50 games. Not sure when I'm ever going to finish them but I know for a fact that I really should. What about you guys?

That is a serious back-log, haha.  I am not in too bad of shape right now as there has been a bit of a summer lull in releases since God of War and Detroit and I have been using this time to get caught up.  But I always have my GameFly queue building so there are about 30+ titles on there that I would like to get to at some point.  I am finally playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and that is one I have been wanting to get to for some time.  I am more worried about how I am going to schedule my time once September and October get here as there are so many big titles being dropped late this year that I want to play, Spider-man, Red Dead, Spyro, Fallout, Tomb Raider, AC Odyssey, Biomutant, Darksiders, etc, etc the list goes on and on.

Edited by Joant73

I don't say that I have an very big back-log. I have like 90 games on my steam account. But that's nothing to some others out there that has over 1K of games. And yet I only played like 20% of the games that is listed in my account. Half the time I stick with the same games you know lol

4 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

So big I'm not even sure how many there is. I do have a list to play but there are so many classic games I want to go back and play that I could retire today and still not be able to play them all in my lifetime.

I feel that. Have you heard of backloggery? That's what I use to store all the games that I need to play in one place.

It's been two years since I last posted on this topic and since then my library has gone bigger. Steam I have around 162 games and around 28% avg game completion rate. EPic since they do free games each month another 35 games but I never get to play any of them 😛 Then other platforms no idea. I just do flight sim 100% of the time LOL

I currently have 162 games on steam, the majority of which I haven't played or don't plan to. I have a shelf full of games I haven't played, for many consoles at this point. And sadly, I probably will never be able to play them all, and I probably don't even want to. 

But with services like humble bundle, it's becoming easier to get more games lol. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I currently have 162 games on steam, the majority of which I haven't played or don't plan to. I have a shelf full of games I haven't played, for many consoles at this point. And sadly, I probably will never be able to play them all, and I probably don't even want to. 

But with services like humble bundle, it's becoming easier to get more games lol. 

REALLY, you have the same amount of games that I have and just said above LOL  what about that then LOL