Register Now
Alexander.

YouTube: Copyright Guideline Strike

This topic is for YouTubers who create gaming content for their loyal subscribers. Have any content creators ever come across a copyright/guideline strike and what was it for? YouTube classified as the video as inappropriate content at the time, from my understanding I didn't violate any of their terms and conditions. Looking back, they could of considered my video be unsolicited advertising by sharing a Gift Card App or on the other hand, a scam. This happened a couple of years ago now, I doubt this will affect future partnerships. Has this ever happened to you? Do you think it was a "fair" decision by YouTube's Employees?

upload_2017-9-23_8-2-51.thumb.png.0be3480a2380ae8df1e76fed5b772ad5.png

I am not sure on the judgement side. But I can tell you that there are advertisers who value their services. And they are allowed to take objection on many grounds. So if YouTube panders to such issues from the advertisers side. There is not much we can do about it. I'd say that there is always going to be issues on that front. So we have to find out ways to get by and avoid getting strikes. It's pity you got one strike. I am sure if you avoid these mistakes things will surely improve on channel performance.