Register Now
Alexander.

How often do you charge your phone?

Gamers, how often do you charge your phone? What phone do you have? I have a Huawei Y7. Depending on what Applications I'm running and how often it's being used, generally it will last 2 days at the most before I need to fully recharge the battery. Phones with longer battery lives come in handy for portable gaming on the move.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:54 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Gamers, how often do you charge your phone? What phone do you have? I have a Huawei Y7. Depending on what Applications I'm running and how often it's being used, generally it will last 2 days at the most before I need to fully recharge the battery. Phones with longer battery lives come in handy for portable gaming on the move.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I charge my phone every day but I use my phone heavily so my battery drains faster.

8 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Every night because my phone's battery drains quickly due to overuse

I can't wait to get a Note 9 with a 4000 Mah battery so that I don't have this issue anymore.

2 minutes ago, DC said:

Every evening/night and then I top it off in the morning before I hit the road.

I don't normally take my phone off the charger until I am about to leave home.

I charge phone when I get the phone battery at the 10 percent. And it can be pretty effective to make use of the charging during 0 to 10 percent. Because that way it properly gets charge. If you have habit of charging the phone only after few percent of discharge then that is often that not good for the phone. I guess for each one of us this could be different. Those who tend to use phone more for the watching TV or netflix need to charge often. 

On 2/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, mont86 said:

Charge mine every other day, but I don't play games on it.. Just surf the web

Being registered on a gaming forum, u would of thought you would of been a mobile gamer. You should definitely look into buying or downloading some free applications. If your unsure where to start, I can give you a couple of recommendations from personal experience

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

lol  Funny that I haven't tried mobile gaming.. What games are popular now?

Depending on what platform you have, iOS or android will depend on the types of games available. Both have an App Store. 

I have an Android platform. To find the latest trending mobile gaming apps, click 'games' and then top charts. I've included a screenshot below. 

Three games I would recommend to start of with afe Smash Hit, Temple Run 2 and Angry Birds.

Screenshot_20190219-104348.thumb.jpg.9ab04b42fc9fb031be08a4259a5a6766.jpg