Register Now
Alexander.

AdBlocker

When browsing the internet or watching your favourite Gamer on YouTube, do you use Adblocker? I have two browsers installed, Chrome and Microsoft. One has the add-on installed and the other is without, I alternate between internet browsers depending if I want to support a website or content creator, such as VGR Forums. 

I often try to avoid using adblocker because i want to support the developers. Unless there are seriously annoying pop up ads and the video ads. I prefer not to use the adblocker for that site. In fact I have turned it off for many sites. And I am happy to view those ads. I think on that note I'd say it's better to have it for developers who you like or play their games often as well. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I often try to avoid using adblocker because i want to support the developers. Unless there are seriously annoying pop up ads and the video ads. I prefer not to use the adblocker for that site. In fact I have turned it off for many sites. And I am happy to view those ads. I think on that note I'd say it's better to have it for developers who you like or play their games often as well. 

I tend to block sites that seem to spam ads every 5 seconds...

On 2/1/2019 at 5:30 AM, killamch89 said:

I tend to block sites that seem to spam ads every 5 seconds...

Then you will definitely hate those sites say news site that auto play the news. And they also add the ads into it. And they expect that adblocker should not be used. I have learned that it can be pretty effective to see that adblockers are going to be useful in many places. So I tend to force myself to use the adblocker on those type of the websites. Hopefully people can learn what annnoys readers.