Register Now
Alexander.

Music while working

Who here listens too music whilst they are working? Are you allowed? I work in a Retail Superstore as a Customer Service Advisor. It can be deemed rude by the customer while you are talking and serving so I choose not too. I don't think it's allowed, either. 

8 hours ago, camW00dS said:

I'm an office plankton and we are allowed to listen to music as long as it does not interfere with work

Sounds like a great working environment but you are an office plankton. So like um...do you have one eye and what schemes are you planning this time?😂

Edited by killamch89

I listen to whatever music I feel like listening to almost all the time! XD

It sounds anticlimatic but I never settle for one genre. Sometimes I work with no music at all, some others I do listen to epic instrumental songs, some other times I listen to game soundtracks because in case it wasn't clear enough I think Video Games are superior in every single way lol.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:41 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I try to play empowering songs, nothing too upbeat or I might get distracted and start focusing more on the music than my work.

Luckily, I'm quite good at remaining focused with most things I do so I don't tend to get distracted easily.