Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite classic PC games?

My favorite PC games when I was little were probably Pharaoh, Caesar II & III, Zoo Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and, of course, The Sims 2.

Other than Caesar II, I still play most of these at least once a year lol

Edited by Cleopatra92

I used to adore Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2, Theme Hospital, DOOM, Transport Tycoon, Theme Park and Duke Nukem 3D on my ol’ PC growing up. Also the Football Manager games used to be my cup of tea as I was also into football back then. Great memories!

1. Duke Nukem 3D
  2. Tomb Raider 2
  3. MDK
  4. The Curse of Monkey Island
  5. Doom
  6. BlackThorne
  7. Blood
  8. Deus Ex
  9. Half-Life
  10. Grim Fandango
  11. Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit
  12. Unreal Tournament '99
  13. SiN
  14. Descent II
  15. Jazz Jackrabbit 2
  16. The Longest Journey
  17. Rayman
  18. Max Payne
  19. Quake
  20. Commander Keen
Edited by Alyxx

OMG! So many good memories. I really loved playing Half-Life with my buddies back then. I remember when school was over we use to play at a friends house all day long. I also loved the AOE series! We use to hold small-only-friends-competitions playing Ages of Empire. These game rocked! I also remember playing Ages of Mythology which was pretty good but not as good as AOE.

A lot fo games come into mind when we say PC classic games. Like say those 2D games, like prince of persia. And 3D games like half life, DOOM, resident evil. NFS, GTA etc. Lot of games were fun in the past. And this continued on and on in terms of the gameplay too. I'd say that classic games on PC are going to be remembered for years. 

On 3/2/2019 at 2:43 AM, Shine_Spirit said:

DOOM is one of the first ones that I can remember to answer this question. I've spend a lot of time playing this game and I have so much good memories from it. I think it's still a very good game to the new generation of gamers.

Doom is a classic for a reason lol