Register Now
Joant73

Indie Game Recommendations

If you're searching for side scrolling indie games like Limbo and Inside you should try Hollow Knight, the Swapper, Salt and Sanctuary and Deadlight. Ori and the Blind Forest is also a great choice and  Sundered. If you don't mind the platformer aspect then I would also recommend Bastion, Pyre and Transistor, from SuperGiant Games.

If you want something to keep playing for a long time you should try Dead Cells, this is by far the best side-scrolling rogue like indie game out there 😛 All these games are super cheap so I would check them all out if I were you 😄

On 8/5/2018 at 5:50 PM, Katri Marcell said:

If you're searching for side scrolling indie games like Limbo and Inside you should try Hollow Knight, the Swapper, Salt and Sanctuary and Deadlight. Ori and the Blind Forest is also a great choice and  Sundered. If you don't mind the platformer aspect then I would also recommend Bastion, Pyre and Transistor, from SuperGiant Games.

If you want something to keep playing for a long time you should try Dead Cells, this is by far the best side-scrolling rogue like indie game out there 😛 All these games are super cheap so I would check them all out if I were you 😄

Fair dos, Katri has covered a lot of my recommendations! I'd also recommend FTL: Faster Than Light (if you've ever wanted to be captain of your own starship like in Star Trek, this is the game for you) and Hotline Miami (twitch action game with a stellar 80s soundtrack).

On 9/22/2018 at 2:31 PM, DylanC said:

Fair dos, Katri has covered a lot of my recommendations! I'd also recommend FTL: Faster Than Light (if you've ever wanted to be captain of your own starship like in Star Trek, this is the game for you) and Hotline Miami (twitch action game with a stellar 80s soundtrack).

Faster Than Light is one of the best games out there!! Man, I remember bursting into tears the first time I finished the last boss xD

1 hour ago, Katri Marcell said:

Faster Than Light is one of the best games out there!! Man, I remember bursting into tears the first time I finished the last boss xD

Great to meet a fellow FTL-lover! Aye, finishing the game is a real achievement as it's pretty damn challenging - even on easy. And the music during the final boss sector is legit awesome, too!