Register Now
skyfire

Capcom Planning Resident Evil 3 Remake

After the successful market hype of the 2nd RE game. Capcom seems to be planning the third remake of the series. In one of the YouTube channel it was mentioned that they are planning the remake. And the news been going on in Japanese gaming channels. So that seems like a good news for those who want to get to play the new and changing game. I can tell you that it seems like a good remake streak going on for Capcom. 

Are you expecting better gameplay in the new remake for Nemesis?

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

After the successful market hype of the 2nd RE game. Capcom seems to be planning the third remake of the series. In one of the YouTube channel it was mentioned that they are planning the remake. And the news been going on in Japanese gaming channels. So that seems like a good news for those who want to get to play the new and changing game. I can tell you that it seems like a good remake streak going on for Capcom. 

In case you didn't know it was Did You Know Gaming. They made it clear that a remake of the third resident evil game was already being planned, especially after the succcess of the remake of this game.

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

RE3 was good, but the Story is more like a prequel rather than a continuation for RE2, I wouldn't be surprise if it comes up as a DLC rather than its own game.

That'sbecause RE3 is happening on the same moment as the RE2 events happened. And no, it will be a full standalone title.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's cool to remake games from time to time but after a while, it will eventually lose its charm so I hope that after the RE3 remake they can concentrate on making a brand new Resident Evil game.

Yes possible that it may come out as DLC. Though I think they may come up with something scary and not just stick with the original plot or the game as is. If they do then I don't think there would be much taker considering Nemesis was not that popular over Resident evil 2. As for RE4 I am sure it''d take a lot more years to even come up with the remake for the same.