Register Now
Alexander.

How do you watch YouTube?

We all have our favourite YouTubers to watch that play computer games. However, what's your favourite device for watching them and why? My favourite device is my Smart TV. My Smart Samsung has Bluetooth Enabled so therefore I can play videos from my phone to my TV from a push of a button. The Television is more efficient over other platforms as the sound is an magnificent experience, especially if you have a sound bar or a home cinema installed. 

I watch on phone and laptop regularly. I mostly go through front page videos. Most of the browsing history takes care of what I like and dislike. And it makes things easier for me to work with the playlist. And the suggestion of the videos also help out on the content side. It can be pretty effective on that note. You also find the trending on the front page where you can find some good videos. I have twitch trending feed as well on another tab. 

As @skyfire mentioned, I also watch Youtube videos on my laptop and cell phone because these are the devices I spend most of my time around. I mainly watch the Youtubers who I have subscribed to because they produce quality content but sometimes I may see interesting videos on the front page as well.

^ Love LGR so much lol 

I watch YouTube almost constantly so I watch it on a lot of things depending on what I'm doing and what room I'm in. PC/laptop, my phone, iPad, Xbox. I have it on in the background almost always even if it I'm not actually watching. I would rather give up Hulu/Netflix/whatever else before I'd give up my YouTube Premium lol. 

On 2/1/2019 at 6:45 PM, Cleopatra92 said:

^ Love LGR so much lol 

I watch YouTube almost constantly so I watch it on a lot of things depending on what I'm doing and what room I'm in. PC/laptop, my phone, iPad, Xbox. I have it on in the background almost always even if it I'm not actually watching. I would rather give up Hulu/Netflix/whatever else before I'd give up my YouTube Premium lol. 

It's a shame Youtube Premium will soon be a thing of the past.

On 2/1/2019 at 5:49 PM, Alyxx said:

Now that is an intelligent man right there.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, killamch89 said:

It's a shame Youtube Premium will soon be a thing of the past.

I can't find anything that says it's ending. 

I did find this: https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/29/18116154/youtube-premium-free-ads-subscription-red

This article basically says that they aren't going to be giving people with YouTube Premium exclusive content anymore, but it will give you offline viewing and no ads still. Which those last two things are the only reason I have it. I haven't watched any of their original crap lol

Edited by Cleopatra92
spelling

1 minute ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I can't find anything that says it's ending. 

I did find this: https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/29/18116154/youtube-premium-free-ads-subscription-red

This article basically says that they aren't going to be giving people with YouTube Premium exclusive content anymore, but it will give you offline viewing and no ads still. Which those last two things are the only reason I have it. I haven't watched any of their original crap lol

Most people don't apparently. Just like most services Google has released in the last few years, nobody really watches it. Seriously, I have been forever puzzled as to what purpose Google+ served.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Most people don't apparently. Just like most services Google has released in the last few years, nobody really watches it. Seriously, I have been forever puzzled as to what purpose Google+ served.

I definitely got an email from Google that they were deleting all of the Google+ accounts XD No one will care is my guess. 

1 minute ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I definitely got an email from Google that they were deleting all of the Google+ accounts XD No one will care is my guess. 

I can hardly find any information about it - even on Google search! I guess it belongs in the category with Google hangouts because I have never used that either.