Register Now
Alexander.

How do you watch YouTube?

Mostly, I find it more convenient for me to use my tablet to watch my favorite YouTube channels for the game videos that will help me to get the best tips on how to successfully play my game well. 

When you are subscribed to a very good YouTube video game channel, you will be able to learn a lot from it in a very short time to help you out with your gaming. 

On 2/7/2019 at 2:34 AM, Anachiwo said:

Mostly, I find it more convenient for me to use my tablet to watch my favorite YouTube channels for the game videos that will help me to get the best tips on how to successfully play my game well. 

When you are subscribed to a very good YouTube video game channel, you will be able to learn a lot from it in a very short time to help you out with your gaming. 

I do use my tablet to watch videos as well, I prefer it to my laptop especially when I am in bed and I have to place it somewhere. I don't have to get up and actually place it back at my workstation.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I do use my tablet to watch videos as well, I prefer it to my laptop especially when I am in bed and I have to place it somewhere. I don't have to get up and actually place it back at my workstation.

As a tablet owner as well, I can support your assertion on tablet being a very good gadget for accessing YouTube videos. It's far more better than small Android and iOS devices. 

2 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Lately on an iPad, because my husband takes my PC to play League of Legends. His laptop isn't a gaming one, so...

The only reason I even own a gaming laptop is that I do animation/video editing/light graphic designs and regular laptops don't have the capability to carry out these tasks efficiently. Seriously, they have pretty poor battery life and I have to use a cooling pad all the time because they tend to get extremely hot during moderate to very intensive tasks.

Depends on whether my smartphone has been charged really. If my battery is fine then most of the time, I watch YouTube videos on my smartphone. But if the battery has run out or if it's charging then I'll watch on my laptop. But, that's quite rare since I don't really watch YouTube that much so most of the time, I have enough battery on my phone to watch YouTube.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:58 PM, egghead said:

I do not have a smart TV. I have a laptop and a smart phone. I watch YouTube  mostly on my laptop. My phone has a small screen (5 inches), therefore, I do not prefer to watch videos on my smartphone.

I don't have a smart TV either because I hardly even watch TV anymore. I mean, I only paid for the sports channels and nothing else and I only have it for when my friends come over and we watch some football(soccer).

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't have a smart TV either because I hardly even watch TV anymore. I mean, I only paid for the sports channels and nothing else and I only have it for when my friends come over and we watch some football(soccer).

I also do not watch TV much. I watch TV only during live tournaments like FIFA world cup or ICC World Cup. Sometimes I also watch movies, especially when it is being premiered.

21 hours ago, egghead said:

I also do not watch TV much. I watch TV only during live tournaments like FIFA world cup or ICC World Cup. Sometimes I also watch movies, especially when it is being premiered.

We literally can't do without Television here. It's a big part of our day's encounter here. We love movies a lot and most of us here don't go to cinema, so we do enjoy movies at home. 

21 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

We literally can't do without Television here. It's a big part of our day's encounter here. We love movies a lot and most of us here don't go to cinema, so we do enjoy movies at home. 

I also do not go to movies much and most of my movie experience is based on watching on my laptop. One of the reasons why I do not watch TV much is commercials. The TV channels air too much commercials, even the pay channels. For a 90 minutes movie, there will be 3-4 commercial breaks, which is very frustrating.

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I also do not go to movies much and most of my movie experience is based on watching on my laptop. One of the reasons why I do not watch TV much is commercials. The TV channels air too much commercials, even the pay channels. For a 90 minutes movie, there will be 3-4 commercial breaks, which is very frustrating.

Haha. This is actually the reason I don't watch some TV programs like one's views on Zee world, Telemundo etc. They are filled with 70% commercials which makes the movies to be boring. 

On 2/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, Anachiwo said:

Haha. This is actually the reason I don't watch some TV programs like one's views on Zee world, Telemundo etc. They are filled with 70% commercials which makes the movies to be boring

The TV programs are filled with a lot of commercials. For a 90 minutes movie, it will take more than 2 hours to finish the movie because of the commercials. There was a time when I used to watch movies on Star Movies, however, these days commercials make it so boring that I no longer watch star movies. 

I have mostly watched the youtube on laptop and phone. And most of the time I watch the short clips of cats, gameplays, podcast and few other random stuff. I don't have any preferences as of yet. But definitely I do consider youtube with some sort of variety. And hoping and that in near future I can have my own channel too. So far busy with the work so watch other shows.