Register Now
skyfire

Android Battleship Game

If you remember the time for the old board game, it was fun playing this game with two members. Here the second member is being used in terms of AI. The game is pretty simple, just position your ships and start attacking the enemy board. If you survive with more ships then you win. I think there are many mods in the games which you can play with difficult map. And also you have AI difficulty level to manage as well. Not many ads and pretty effective for time pass. 

Have you played Battleship on Android?

On 1/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, skyfire said:

If you remember the time for the old board game, it was fun playing this game with two members. Here the second member is being used in terms of AI. The game is pretty simple, just position your ships and start attacking the enemy board. If you survive with more ships then you win. I think there are many mods in the games which you can play with difficult map. And also you have AI difficulty level to manage as well. Not many ads and pretty effective for time pass. 

Have you played Battleship on Android?

No, I have not played it on Android. However, I do remember playing this as a kid against my brother - If I remember correctly Hasbro were the ones that made the game board.

Yes Hasbro were the origianl developer of the board game. I think there must be app version of the game too. But I played the game from another developer where he had many layouts and the space and ships option. And I think many other developers are making much better version of this game. So it can be pretty effective on that note.