Register Now
skyfire

Resident Evil 2 : The Ghost Survivors

I am sure by now you have heard of the remake news. And the game being released in next month. There is also another update that is going to be released next month. That update is planned as title of ghost survivors. It basically has the plot of survivors who could not make it out of the racoon city after infection. It seems like a good side on story to work with. And it may increase the play for those who love having additional stories. 

Do you find the The Ghost Survivors add on update interesting?

On 1/29/2019 at 12:10 PM, skyfire said:

I am sure by now you have heard of the remake news. And the game being released in next month. There is also another update that is going to be released next month. That update is planned as title of ghost survivors. It basically has the plot of survivors who could not make it out of the racoon city after infection. It seems like a good side on story to work with. And it may increase the play for those who love having additional stories. 

Do you find the The Ghost Survivors add on update interesting?

So far, I have to say that I am really impressed with how Capcom has been handling the remake of RE 2 and I look forward to this perspective of the story.

On 2/2/2019 at 3:57 AM, killamch89 said:

So far, I have to say that I am really impressed with how Capcom has been handling the remake of RE 2 and I look forward to this perspective of the story.

Yes I loved the way they turned this game into more scarier one than just making it zombie survival. I think they also made some really good changes with the graphics where the scare factor matters the most. On that note I'd say game 3 would be a good remake too. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes I loved the way they turned this game into more scarier one than just making it zombie survival. I think they also made some really good changes with the graphics where the scare factor matters the most. On that note I'd say game 3 would be a good remake too. 

It is definitely scarier than the original RE2, that's for sure. They seem to have a bunch of DLCs planned for this remake before they move on to RE3 remake.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:02 AM, killamch89 said:

It is definitely scarier than the original RE2, that's for sure. They seem to have a bunch of DLCs planned for this remake before they move on to RE3 remake.

I think audio and the graphics especially makes the cut in the comparison of the two games. I mean it was expected that original game won't be this good. At that time gaming engines were not that matured. And they lacked a lot of shaders and effects. Something this game has and it was expected if they are working this hard on 3D designs, things would surely be good on that.