Register Now
skyfire

Shadow of the Colossus or ICO

I remember there was one game with scenario similar to the Shadow of the Colossus. And there was lot of hype about the ICO too. And then after few years the game called Shadow of the Colossus was released. And it turned out to be successful due to the game play. And the game is now available on PC, consoles and soon will be on mobile devices of all OS. So it seems like popularity of ICO based story-line is successful. Have you played these two games? Which one of from them you find more interesting to play as well?

On 1/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, skyfire said:

I remember there was one game with scenario similar to the Shadow of the Colossus. And there was lot of hype about the ICO too. And then after few years the game called Shadow of the Colossus was released. And it turned out to be successful due to the game play. And the game is now available on PC, consoles and soon will be on mobile devices of all OS. So it seems like popularity of ICO based story-line is successful. Have you played these two games? Which one of from them you find more interesting to play as well?

I did play the original Shadow Of The Colossus and I loved the huge boss battles, especially climbing across the Boss' body - it was a very unique experience at the time.

I think the new SOC are good too. In terms of graphics that is. And yes, it can be fun to play the game especially fighting those big giants. And the best is that new games tend to take a lot of diversion from the ICO. I know ICO was not the right game for them. And they managed to evolve on many notes there. Glad they ditched ICO for the current games that they are making so far.