Register Now
Alexander.

Browser Extensions

Whether you use, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, or another browser what extensions do you currently have installed? I have the following. Each serves a very good purpose to improve my browsing experience including

1. Qmee - Money saving techniques - (Video below)
  2. Adblock - Prevents Adware and unwanted ads
  3. Hotspot Shield VPN - Privacy and Security

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I have :

Ublock Origin - Adblocker

SafeInCloud - Password Manager extension that allows me to automatically enter the password for a particular website.

Aeropost - For shipping my purchases from the US as well as giving me an estimate of how much customs duty I will have to pay.

Grammarly - Helps me with punctuation and other grammar issues.

I use mostly the Fireshot, Adblock, Xmarks and Download manager. These are some of the extension I use. Earlier I used to have a lot of extensions for the browser. But it never really helped me much on many points. You can see that it's always better to make use of those extensions that you need. And not slow down the browser in the due process with all the extensions around. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:39 AM, skyfire said:

I use mostly the Fireshot, Adblock, Xmarks and Download manager. These are some of the extension I use. Earlier I used to have a lot of extensions for the browser. But it never really helped me much on many points. You can see that it's always better to make use of those extensions that you need. And not slow down the browser in the due process with all the extensions around. 

What does Xmarks do?

6 hours ago, Ho Lee Schiet said:

uBlock Origin, FastProxy, some stuff for taking screenshots. Also I use nordvp torrenting but it's not directly related to browsers but still. By the way, thanks for the extensions you mentioned here. I'll try some of them.

Sure no problem and I use Mullvad VPN.  By the way, what does Fastproxy do?