Register Now
skyfire

Days Gone Zombie Survival Game Releasing April 2019

I am sure many of you are fan of Zombie survival plots. And there seems to be plenty of them already. But here's one more to keep you engaged to your console. The game seems to be releasing in April. And there are some Playstation and PC demos out there on the youtube.It seems like their marketing team has already been working with influences and getting the word out. So far I like the concept and graphics is good too. 

Have you seen the Days Gone walkthrough on youtube?

Not seen the Days Gone walkthrough but seen the trailers and it looks really intriguing. It’s one of my most anticipated games of this year. Sony Bend are a very talented developer (they made Uncharted Golden Abyss for Vita).

I saw a "Days Gone" game advertisement when I walked in the door at Walmart the other day, and it showed a guy sitting by his motorbike and it looked quite interesting. They say that the motorbike contributes to the fascinating survival mechanic in this game, which looks like a strong point for this zombie game. Shooting hordes of zombies sounds very fun as well.

The game is now released with mixed set of reviews. I am not surprised that you viewed the ad of the game. I think some people didn't liked the "walking dead" like story of the game. It was just worth playing once though.