Register Now
Alexander.

What year did you get into Gaming?

I think I played first game in 1999. And after that I have just keep on playing both american, Japanese and Chinese games. It is definitely interesting to see how the games have evolved over the years. Mobile gaming seems to be even better these days. They have small size and they tend to be more effective to play on the device small in most cases. It is definitely fun for sure from what I have seen. 

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

It was quarters when I was a kid.. Bounce a quarter into and 4 oz whiskey glass. And long was cool when it came out. So was the horse and buggy.  Lmao

That sounded so interesting. I wish I knew about that in my teens because I did have a piggy bank full of quarters hahaha!!

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That sounded so interesting. I wish I knew about that in my teens because I did have a piggy bank full of quarters hahaha!!

lol  Funny cause we drank the beer out of the glass we bounced the quarter into. with the quarter in it. And the quarter has been swallowed ..lol

4 hours ago, mont86 said:

lol  Funny cause we drank the beer out of the glass we bounced the quarter into. with the quarter in it. And the quarter has been swallowed ..lol

That is hilarious! I know I used to do some pretty wild things as a teen but I wasn't that crazy.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's crazy how Pac Man has still remained somewhat relevant over the last 30 years without change it's concept at all.

Aye, it’s arguably the most iconic game of all time. Such a simple and elegant concept, for sure. Genius, really.