Register Now
Alexander.

Wireless Mouse

I have one by Dell. It seems like a good mouse. And there was one wired variant which I wanted for the desktop. The reason being the wireless often runs out quickly on me. I'd say wired ones are not bad by dell. They seem to have some good products lately. 

On 3/30/2019 at 6:25 AM, skyfire said:

I remember few years back there used to be wireless mouse making use of the battery. Now a days there is USb charging feature. And it does not require the traditional batteries. That's the thing improved over the years. 

And some of them can be connected by Bluetooth as well so you don't need a dongle to use the wireless feature.

Here's the main problem with wireless devices in general.

While it's good to have some device that helps you remove those pesky wires, they either have latency or can cause some degree of strain into your computer. In other words, some devices might actually not benefit from the short moments where the computer struggles to keep up.

Now, what's worse is the fact that some bluetooth receptors are poorly made and you often are better off buying your own.

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Here's the main problem with wireless devices in general.

While it's good to have some device that helps you remove those pesky wires, they either have latency or can cause some degree of strain into your computer. In other words, some devices might actually not benefit from the short moments where the computer struggles to keep up.

Now, what's worse is the fact that some bluetooth receptors are poorly made and you often are better off buying your own.

It can randomly stop working you mean?

17 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Nowadays, I only buy mouses that can connect directly via Bluetooth without the USB receiver being needed so that the mouse won't be completely useless when the USB dongle cannot be located.

20 hours ago, Bravosi said:

No, what I mean is that because of the "Buffering" or whatever.. The mouse can suddenly stop moving before suddenly teleporting to the place you motioned it to move. Sometimes the mouse can stop working altogether and you have to resync. This is only made worse if this sort of thing happens in a multiplayer environment