Register Now
Alexander.

Visual Appearance

In your opinion, do you believe "skins" is an essential for you whilst playing a video game?  In total, how much roughly do you think you've spent? What are some of your favourites you've  encountered? Cosmetics don't make any difference whatsoever apart from your visual appearance in a PC Game. My personal opinion is that their a waste of money and what matters most is your performance and skill killing your opponent

Edited by xXInfectedXx

14 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

In your opinion, do you believe "skins" is an essential for you whilst playing a video game?  In total, how much roughly do you think you've spent? What are some of your favourites you've  encountered? Cosmetics don't make any difference whatsoever apart from your visual appearance in a PC Game. My personal opinion is that their a waste of money and what matters most is your performance and skill killing your opponent

Skins are a waste of money and I don't really even bother with them. I think I've only ever bought one skin for Fortnite and I have had that skin from the beginning.

I think this is pretty important to me. But I don't really play any games that offer my clothes or a skin as a microtransaction. I spend a lot of time on my transmog in WoW, or how I look in other RPGs I play is important. I'll do a challenge or go out of my way to get something cool looking any day lol 

I agree that skins can be a waste of money, But for a Free to Play game like Fornite or League of Legends skins are the main profit for the publishers and developers and its what keeps the servers and many other gameplay aspects in good conditions as well as the regular updates to the game. Still I wouldn't pay a single dollar just for cosmetics for a game that I already paid full price before.

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I can get pretty obsessive over it to be honest. I really love customizing my character visually.

I do too but not when it is going to keep costing me.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

I agree that skins can be a waste of money, But for a Free to Play game like Fornite or League of Legends skins are the main profit for the publishers and developers and its what keeps the servers and many other gameplay aspects in good conditions as well as the regular updates to the game. Still I wouldn't pay a single dollar just for cosmetics for a game that I already paid full price before.

You already pay for the season pass so why should you?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I do too but not when it is going to keep costing me.

You already pay for the season pass so why should you?

I've never paid for a Season pass, but I have never paid for a skin as well, still I agree I'm not going to pour in money into the game if I already paid for the main game or a season pass.

45 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I've never paid for a Season pass, but I have never paid for a skin as well, still I agree I'm not going to pour in money into the game if I already paid for the main game or a season pass.

I at least applaud Epic Games for not trying to force it down your throat like an Activision, EA or Bethesda would have done. If someone wants to buy it, it is their preference and that's that.