Register Now
skyfire

Stranger Things: The Game

On 4/19/2022 at 12:29 AM, Justin11 said:

What do you guys mean by cracked app? I need more explanation in that aspect, if it is related to the game. 

Not the original source for the game or application to get it. More like a copy of the original game set up as a reverse engineering to bypass the protection or limitations by the original makers of the game. 

I used to make use of APKPure when it comes to getting cracked applications but I have moved on from knowing the consequences it might come with. At least, there is nothing like cracked version of Stranger Things: The Game, so I'm good. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not the original source for the game or application to get it. More like a copy of the original game set up as a reverse engineering to bypass the protection or limitations by the original makers of the game. 

Okay I got the information you passed on. It looks like thou like the scalpers man, when they are selling the original copy of consoles and making excessive profit from it, which is made by console developers. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay I got the information you passed on. It looks like thou like the scalpers man, when they are selling the original copy of consoles and making excessive profit from it, which is made by console developers. 

I don't want to derail the topic any further but they are not the same thing. Scalpers sell the original product at higher prices while cracked applications or games are copies of the original product that was bypassed by reverse engineering. I hope that's clear now? 

Let's stick to topic alright. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I don't want to derail the topic any further but they are not the same thing. Scalpers sell the original product at higher prices while cracked applications or games are copies of the original product that was bypassed by reverse engineering. I hope that's clear now? 

Let's stick to topic alright. 

Clears now man, 

Back to the topic of discussion. 

Ever since you heard about this 'stranger things mobile game, have you tried playing it? 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Clears now man, 

Back to the topic of discussion. 

Ever since you heard about this 'stranger things mobile game, have you tried playing it? 

Just like I pointed out initially, I only managed to watch the Netflix series spin of Stranger things and haven't played the puzzle game of it but I would like give it a try soon. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like I pointed out initially, I only managed to watch the Netflix series spin of Stranger things and haven't played the puzzle game of it but I would like give it a try soon. 

I believe the movie version replicates same thing with the video game version. I am yet to play both of them, maybe when I have enough time I'll go download the game first because I'm a game boy xD. 

7 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

@skyfire I didn't know about this game. Just saw the Gameplay on YouTube. looks like its a fun game. And so much more exciting if you have seen the series and know who the characters are ☺️

Stthings.png

It's got the same design like 24 hours on mobile phone the 2D version of the game but I'm sure it's the same. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's got the same design like 24 hours on mobile phone the 2D version of the game but I'm sure it's the same. 

This the the game you're talking about right? It's called 24: Special Ops. It's one of the good old forgotten games.