Register Now
skyfire

Stranger Things: The Game

I am sure many of you have watched the Netflix's series named Stranger things. And it seems like the game is also released. Though obviously the aim of the game is to stick with the premise of the series. Here you are solving many puzzles in the zelda style approach for the adventure. And the town of hawkins seems to be for you to solve those puzzles and mysteries around. It seems like a good game based off the series. Have you played stranger things the game?

I've played a bit of it.  Although it is better than many of the other movie/TV tie in games that were common 10 or 15 years ago, it's not great.  The retro style graphics suit the show perfectly and I love that, but the gameplay is pretty ham fisted and you don't really learn anything about the characters or lore that you don't the show (maybe less so).  I'd like it better if it were a little more RPG like but it's really just a beat-em-up.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you liked the stranger things as a series then you would love it. But honestly i got bored because the focus eventually moved away from the creature so it turned boring. 

Exactly, this is actually one of the biggest challenges gamers face when they are hooked up with a game that goes too long. It will get to the point where it goes off point. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Now the game is on the phone device under the netflix app which they have been pushing lately.

They know very well that making use of Netflix app would definitely help to sell the game more because of usage of the app. 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:43 PM, egghead said:

I have heard of the show Stranger things but did not know they have also released a game.

If you have the app, there is a section for games and in that you can search for the "stranger things: the game".

Netflix just want to generate more of the traffic, that's the reason they added the game section on their app. Their is no problem, they have vision in there, entering into world of gaming makes them more reputable and in turn bringing gamers into their streaming platform. Not everyone enjoys movies, I love gaming more, and such will push me going on to download Netflix's app for the first time. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you have the app, there is a section for games and in that you can search for the "stranger things: the game".

Making use of their application is the best way to get their real games and not copies that are cracked and it's not safe to use. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Making use of their application is the best way to get their real games and not copies that are cracked and it's not safe to use. 

Well there is no cracked app or game outside their app. so that may not work.

On 4/15/2022 at 1:13 PM, skyfire said:

Well there is no cracked app or game outside their app. so that may not work.

If that's the case then, I have absolutely nothing to worry about it then since they have no cracked app or game outside their app.