Register Now
skyfire

Death Road to Canada

If you like action RPG then you are going to love this game. Everything that you may experience in this game is randomly generated. So that way the RPG experience is fresh in each play. And you'd be able to stream new game every time that you play. I think there are not many similar games in this type of action-RPG category. So I'd say this would be something you should be definitely need to consider as well. So check out death road to Canada if you are into this type of genre. 

41 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It is kind of retro meets minecraft like world, so the graphics have been the  issue for me too.

Personally, I never really like playing Minecraft games, and come to look at the graphics of this one which totally sucks!! 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Indeed it does but the graphics is different than what you can do with it. So yeah people play.

No matter how bad the graphics might have been presented, I'm very sure that there would still be takers in the game. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes some of the times it is upto people who wish to make use of the games and the play time and experience of those people decide the game experience.

The kind of gaming experience I'm going to have is completely dependent on my decisions and it's how it should be. 

Why games when you can read a nice book or read your local newspaper Xd Not all drivers are into games and not all drivers have a smartphone that they do have on them. Most of the time they expect to drive for hours and not wait for days on end to get to drive again. 

On 2/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, Empire said:

Why games when you can read a nice book or read your local newspaper Xd Not all drivers are into games and not all drivers have a smartphone that they do have on them. Most of the time they expect to drive for hours and not wait for days on end to get to drive again. 

That's reductionist approach, neither it helps market, nor people nor economy. by that logic why games at all. why games forum. reductionist don't add much to ecosystem. I know many who thinks mobile gaming is useless or doesn't exist. yet the numbers, development and the overall stuff says something different.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:15 AM, skyfire said:

That's reductionist approach, neither it helps market, nor people nor economy. by that logic why games at all. why games forum. reductionist don't add much to ecosystem. I know many who thinks mobile gaming is useless or doesn't exist. yet the numbers, development and the overall stuff says something different.

Almost everything that we do is linked to smartphone and it's why mobile gaming is never going to die for any reason whatsoever. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Almost everything that we do is linked to smartphone and it's why mobile gaming is never going to die for any reason whatsoever. 

Yeah in fact we are going to see more of games over there.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:42 PM, Heatman said:

I never really liked this game Death Road to Canada no matter how much I forced myself to. It's too poor in graphics for my liking and as such I stopped playing it. 

Never played the game, but if the issues are with the graphics, then it is one game I wouldn't want to try out. Any game with poor graphics sucks as I focus on better ones out there no matter how great they did with the storyline.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:15 AM, skyfire said:

It is kind of retro meets minecraft like world, so the graphics have been the  issue for me too.

The game's graphics really looks very awful. There is no way anyone would expect me to be comfortable with it.