Register Now
skyfire

Death Road to Canada

On 3/13/2022 at 2:09 PM, Heatman said:

The game's graphics really looks very awful. There is no way anyone would expect me to be comfortable with it. 

There are plenty of people who can though. Like literally many people who are into the game like this..

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

There are plenty of people who can though. Like literally many people who are into the game like this..

That's very true to some extent. I have seen some people who don't really mind about the game's graphics they play at all. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes, the RPG community is forgiving of the graphics. because look at old pokemon games they have worst graphics.

But they are still very well appreciated and played more like it's the only video game available to enjoy by its fans. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the graphics of those games is extremely low and boring too yet they get demand as well.

It shows very well that some gamers look beyond just good graphics in some of the video games that they play. 

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes I think NFS based games changed the days of the bad graphics in the racing games. Now things are much improved too.

They definitely know very well that gamers taste have improved so much, and it's why they work up well to improve game's graphics.