Register Now
skyfire

Riptide GP: Renegade

If you are into the jetski type adventure race game then you are going to love Riptide. Here the jetski machines are futuristic. And you can get pretty addicted to the speed. And also there are always random enemies approaching. This makes playing the game pretty much fun. However do note that at some point you may feel like the game appears recurring. But overall graphics and gameplay experience is definitely good. 

Have you played Riptide GP: Renegade?

47 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I have not covered much of racing games but I thought I should now and not just focus on switch games or games with specific genre.

Riptide is cool for those who are into racing.

@Justin11is someone whom I know that might really be interested in this kind of game. Also @Family sedanmight love it. 

On 2/21/2022 at 8:02 AM, Family sedan said:

I have a huge attachment to the past.  I just finished building an '85 Olds 442 model car that I love to death.  Retro gaming might make sense for me.

In that case I may post similar titles which are in retro race games.

Graphics are cool. Some if the tracks feature set pieces that do something awesome while you race around them. Gameplay is also cool. But there are only a few tracks. Some events felt repetitive. And there are some performance issues on some tracks, like The Ruins and some issues in handheld mode. Overall, a good game considering the price.