Register Now
Scottypops

At what age did you start playing video games?

Around the age of 3 years old. My first video game memory is Duke Nukem on DOS (aka Duke Nukum), but I probably played some games before that since my memory from that time is a bit sketchy. Duke Nukem is the game I first truly remember though.

Edited by Alyxx

54 minutes ago, Jayson said:

I can't really say. Anyway, it seems like I played Pole Position when I was 8-years-old.  Of course, that was a game for Atari - a system popular when I was a kid.  I was a kid in the 1980s.

What sort of Atari games did you grow up with? I can imagine stuff like Yar's Revenge was super cool back then.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:49 PM, Alyxx said:

What sort of Atari games did you grow up with? I can imagine stuff like Yar's Revenge was super cool back then.

Qbert, Asteroids, Pitfall Harry were some.  Anyway, Pitfall Harry was my favorite and I remember one level took me days to beat.

OK, what games do you like?

6 hours ago, Jayson said:

Qbert, Asteroids, Pitfall Harry were some.  Anyway, Pitfall Harry was my favorite and I remember one level took me days to beat.

OK, what games do you like?

Yar's Revenge, Space Invaders, H.E.R.O., Pitfall as well, Robotron.

I got into around of age 10 when I moved from state to state and got hold more into the gaming PC side. Over the years I just got into allot more. I can not remember what crap game it was lol but I most had fun. Back then there wasn't much games or even an good pc to able to have good FPS games. 

18 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yar's Revenge, Space Invaders, H.E.R.O., Pitfall as well, Robotron.

Iv'e only played Space Invaders and Pitfall Harry, to be honest.  I mean, considering what you listed there.  Anyway, there was also Pole Position with I liked (a racing one).

Edited by Jayson