Register Now
skyfire

Mystery of Mirror of Death

If you like free games in the mystery genre, then you will find Mystery of Mirror of Death interesting. it's simple point and click. And you get many clues and the props that you can use to solve the cases. It seems like mystery in the game is pretty interesting to solve. And the best part being the game is free of cost to download. You will fall in love with the setup and the graphics of the game. It's free yet so much detailed on many points. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes detective games and the puzzle games can be fun though, a lot of those games take up a lot of your time too. 

Well, most games that are really addictive will definitely take your time whether you want it to or not because you will be lost at it. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Android has many of the games which are addictive. I have been playing many of them which take most of your time.

Too many of them, play store is their home, when I go there to search for quality video games, I simply see similar of the option I am searching for. Making me be at tug of war making a selection. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Android has many of the games which are addictive. I have been playing many of them which take most of your time.

I used to be addicted to playing Top Eleven Football Manager on my smartphone. It's the only game I have played for 5 years on my smartphone. 

On 2/7/2022 at 12:46 PM, Heatman said:

I used to be addicted to playing Top Eleven Football Manager on my smartphone. It's the only game I have played for 5 years on my smartphone. 

I mostly had the MOBA for those many years. The games were pretty fun on android like them. I hope to play few more years then quit.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:50 PM, skyfire said:

I mostly had the MOBA for those many years. The games were pretty fun on android like them. I hope to play few more years then quit.

I'm very sure that if they still set up such games that offers good vibes for gamers that love the game's genres, you will play it for longer periods. 

On 7/15/2021 at 9:31 AM, skyfire said:

Yes detective games and the puzzle games can be fun though, a lot of those games take up a lot of your time too. 

That normally happens when you get hooked up on such games. They can become very addictive if you're not careful.