Register Now
Alexander.

What's your mood whilst gaming?

Whilst you are gaming, what would averagely say your mood is most of the time? Happy, Sad, Angry or another emotion?  I'm happy as I do what I want to do playing computer games until someone makes me rage which is very rare for me and hardly ever happens. I mostly keep my cool while I'm playing multi-player. What about you?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think I prefer to play games in following mood. Alone like nobody to talk to. I play game. I have some sort of anger in me. I vent out with the gaming to control that. I have nothing to do. So to kill the boredom. I try to make sure to play those games that can pass the time in the due time. I guess we all have something to watch out for in that case. So gaming mood often goes up and down. 

Depends. Sometimes I play games to help me blow off steam from real life situations that anger me or I can't control. Most of the time I play to escape emotional pain. I am always much calmer and more focused after I release my aggression either from playing an FPS, solving puzzles, or playing a game with relaxing music and letting it carry me away as I explore. 

Edited by ladyMxx

I'm neutral to be honest. Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes I feel angry, sometimes I feel depressed, sometimes I do whatever the hell I want, sometimes I want to take on the world and murder everyone and everything in ranked matches. Any time is appropriate for gaming, at least in my case.

Depends on the game. Some games give me a chill vibe (like FTL or Pixel Junk Monsters), some make me a little angry (COD) and some are nostalgic (Silent Hill, Fallout 76). Every game gives me a slightly different feeling/mood.

Edited by DylanC