Register Now
Alexander.

Devices for Gaming

List all of your devices that you currently own for the primary use of Gaming. Out of the list that you have mentioned, which has to be your favourite and why? My favourite has to be the computer as it's a larger storage capacity and a wide selection of computer games are available for the Laptop.

• Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop
  • Huawei Y7 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

1) PlayStation 4 - This is what I game on almost all of the time. I love it ❤️

2) Samsung Galaxy S8 - I only play Brawl Stars and Clash Royale on my phone.

3) Xbox 360 - I don't really use this at all anymore. However, I do from time to time play Grand Theft Auto 4 on it.

3 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

1) PlayStation 4 - This is what I game on almost all of the time. I love it ❤️

2) Samsung Galaxy S8 - I only play Brawl Stars and Clash Royale on my phone.

3) Xbox 360 - I don't really use this at all anymore. However, I do from time to time play Grand Theft Auto 4 on it.

I still play GTA 4 on PC.

Use weekly: 
- PC
- MacBook Pro (just play a few older games on it when I want to be in my living room lol)
- iPad (play all games on here instead of my phone, I don't like having a pocket full of distractions these days)
- Xbox One

Use less often:
- PS3
- PS2
- N64
- Wii U
- 3DS
- DS Lite
- GB Color
- Xbox 360

On 2/3/2019 at 5:22 PM, Cleopatra92 said:

Use weekly: 
- PC
- MacBook Pro (just play a few older games on it when I want to be in my living room lol)
- iPad (play all games on here instead of my phone, I don't like having a pocket full of distractions these days)
- Xbox One

Use less often:
- PS3
- PS2
- N64
- Wii U
- 3DS
- DS Lite
- GB Color
- Xbox 360

I have a 3ds and omega ruby sitting in my house - never played it either.

2 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

Gen 3 was my favorite, so I was all over that lol 

I used to play the heck out of the original Pokemon Ruby - believe me. It's just that Pokemon has become a bit stale over the years and the new pokemon aren't all that interesting except for a few of the Mega Evolutions. Seriously, I don't know if it is Pokemon or Digimon anymore.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I used to play the heck out of the original Pokemon Ruby - believe me. It's just that Pokemon has become a bit stale over the years and the new pokemon aren't all that interesting except for a few of the Mega Evolutions. Seriously, I don't know if it is Pokemon or Digimon anymore.

I think they should start introducing less Pokemon each time for sure. Because the further it goes on, the more strange the Pokemon look. Or they look too much like previous ones. Just look at how many look so similar to Pikachu now lol 

2 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I think they should start introducing less Pokemon each time for sure. Because the further it goes on, the more strange the Pokemon look. Or they look too much like previous ones. Just look at how many look so similar to Pikachu now lol 

That's an excellent point. What really threw me for a loop is the same Pokemon in different regions can have a totally different element as well as a completely different passive ability and evolution.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's an excellent point. What really threw me for a loop is the same Pokemon in different regions can have a totally different element as well as a completely different passive ability and evolution.

Yeah I can see how it can get confusing if you don't religiously keep up with it, for sure. 

My all time favorite must be my pc. 
I do enjoy gaming on my phone and switch as well however. As for my other consoles, they're usually in the dust since I either play my repetitive reoccurring games on my pc / mobile or the newest games on my pc / switch.