Register Now
Alexander.

Hungry Shark Evolution

Who else here has played this mobile game in this past? It's free to download and comes with amazingly well designed Graphics. With the ability to purchase new sharks, it's got a great concept to it. My only complaint about the video game is the amount of points you would have to acquire before you can upgrade. Playing the video game for several months, I managed to acquire a Megalodon. I was tempted to purchase upgrades and micro-transactions in the in-game store, but I resisted and this gave me a reason to keep on playing Hungry Shark

On 2/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, killamch89 said:

Sounds like a very interesting but at the same time, it sounds like a grind fest to upgrade those sharks. It is an increasingly popular tactic by game developers to basically force you to spend money to receive the upgrades quickly.

Your right there, that's how the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. Have you ever played this mobile game? If so, what's the best shark you have as of today? Are you inspired to give it a try based on the information in my original post? It's definitely a fun game aslong as you don't get hooked into spending money every 5 minutes.

7 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Your right there, that's how the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. Have you ever played this mobile game? If so, what's the best shark you have as of today? Are you inspired to give it a try based on the information in my original post? It's definitely a fun game aslong as you don't get hooked into spending money every 5 minutes.

No, I have never played it but I remembered that a friend of mine had recommended this game to me a while back. He used to play it for hours on end.