Register Now
Alexander.

Creating a mobile application

I'm not skilled in computer programming so I've been considering to hire a freelancer to help create me and upload a Mobile App to the Play and App store. Their is so much competition nowadays, I'm unsure what genre of Application would succeed and do well. Has anyone here built a game before, if so was it successful? What genre of video game would you recommend to me as a first? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

4 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I'm not skilled in computer programming so I've been considering to hire a freelancer to help create me and upload a Mobile App to the Play and App store. Their is so much competition nowadays, I'm unsure what genre of Application would succeed and do well. Has anyone here built a game before, if so was it successful? What genre of video game would you recommend to me as a first? 

I have never built one either and have been curious how to go about it as well.

You have plenty of options depending on the programming language you choose. For example Javascript developers can make use of the React Native. Dart language users can use Flutter. Java developers and .Net develoeprs can use android studio. So it all depends on what you want and what type of the app and or game you want to create with the same. 

I am not a programmer too, that's the work of a computer programmer to create one depending on the objectives of the app. One can create by paying a freelancer who is a maligned programmer to help develop an app, use different mediums to earn from the app to recover the invested funds he or she threw into it. 

On 9/26/2021 at 6:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I am not a programmer too, that's the work of a computer programmer to create one depending on the objectives of the app. One can create by paying a freelancer who is a maligned programmer to help develop an app, use different mediums to earn from the app to recover the invested funds he or she threw into it. 

Yeah making apps and games does require some learning of the tech skills like flutter and the other android specific skills. 

On 2/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, Alexander. said:

The first question you need to ask yourself is how much resources (Capital) do you have to invest in the game making project?

With the level of competition that's going on online for online games on smartphone is very huge, so if you're thinking a small capital is capable of making any game that can easily break into the market would be misleading and a complete waste of your small capital. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:33 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah making apps and games does require some learning of the tech skills like flutter and the other android specific skills. 

That's the work of those who did Oracle in programming. It isn't easy at all to crave such kind of skill to create utility apps and games that is scintillating. If we are determined we can do it. 

On 9/28/2021 at 11:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's the work of those who did Oracle in programming. It isn't easy at all to crave such kind of skill to create utility apps and games that is scintillating. If we are determined we can do it. 

Those days of difficult development are gone and now a days you find some of the programming languages which are good for creating games and apps. 

46 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Those days of difficult development are gone and now a days you find some of the programming languages which are good for creating games and apps. 

Seriously - It's something that used to cost a fortune years ago but now, you can easily learn it on YouTube watching some videos. 

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Things were difficult online in the last 20 years, but currently things are simply moving more swift like never, the eventory of tech, have made it possible for things running smoothly now online. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Things were difficult online in the last 20 years, but currently things are simply moving more swift like never, the eventory of tech, have made it possible for things running smoothly now online. 

Yeah - it's how things have turned out lately and it's something that is very good if you ask me because it made few people successful back then. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's how things have turned out lately and it's something that is very good if you ask me because it made few people successful back then. 

Now it has made lots people successful now, due to influx of users online. Not like before before where few is enlightened about tech or softwares, now millions are into tech and software developing now. 

On 10/2/2021 at 7:21 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes these days the internet is cheaper and also regular people can now play games and make money too. so yeah mobile development is not going to be any hard. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are many software where one can learn about developing games. Through plural sight you can learn how to develop a mobile or desktop app. 

Plural sight has a lot of old content. Though skillshare and udemy looks much current content.