Register Now
skyfire

The Room Game (Android)

There are plenty of three dimensional puzzle games on android. The Room is one such three D game where the mystery unfolds as you progress. Here you get to solve the mystery around the mysterious box. And you get clues from people who tried to solve the mystery earlier. It is definitely one good game which you can find useful for the mystery craving that you may get and want to play it on mobile. Have you played The Room?

On 2/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, skyfire said:

There are plenty of three dimensional puzzle games on android. The Room is one such three D game where the mystery unfolds as you progress. Here you get to solve the mystery around the mysterious box. And you get clues from people who tried to solve the mystery earlier. It is definitely one good game which you can find useful for the mystery craving that you may get and want to play it on mobile. Have you played The Room?

I haven't played the game yet and it's simply because I'm not that much into puzzle games but it looks like a good one, so I'm going to be recommending it to a friend of mine. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played the game yet and it's simply because I'm not that much into puzzle games but it looks like a good one, so I'm going to be recommending it to a friend of mine. 

Yes puzzle games, fantasy puzzles and the mysetry puzzles are not meant for all people. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:14 PM, skyfire said:

Yes puzzle games, fantasy puzzles and the mysetry puzzles are not meant for all people. 

Yeah - not most people really fancy them at all. I have already recommended the game to my friend and he's considering to get it. 

On 10/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - not most people really fancy them at all. I have already recommended the game to my friend and he's considering to get it. 

I am sure if they like this genre then that would definitely be fun for them.