Register Now
ladyMxx

Hi!

1 hour ago, ladyMxx said:

Hi everyone! I just joined. I'm a huge gamer. I've been gaming since I was a little girl. I play mostly RPG-type games with lots of action, but I love a good FPS or racing game too! Nice to meet you all!

So basically you play Action RPGs.

Where's Xenoblade Chronicles?

Thanks!

I love all types. I got into games with Mario and Zelda, then Final Fantasy and from there I discovered Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, and recently I am into all the Fallout games, The Witcher and Red Dead Redemption 2! I also play Forza sometimes and plan to get involved in newer games this year like Kingdom Hearts III and The Outer Worlds. I am especially looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077!

Edited by ladyMxx

1 hour ago, ladyMxx said:

Thanks!

I love all types. I got into games with Mario and Zelda, then Final Fantasy and from there I discovered Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, and recently I am into all the Fallout games, The Witcher and Red Dead Redemption 2! I also play Forza sometimes and plan to get involved in newer games this year like Kingdom Hearts III and The Outer Worlds. I am especially looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077!

The outer Worlds is on my radar as well as Cyberpunk 2077.

3 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Said the guy who went quiet for a week.

I was pissed about my us shipper shipping my MSI laptop to Costa Rica. The worse part is, they still can't get it out of the damn country -_-. They're like "Well, since we accidentally shipped your gaming laptop to Costa Rica for God knows what reason, how about you pay the Costa Rican Customs to clear it so they can ship it back to the US and ship it to the correct country so you can pay the Customs Duties in your country. Don't worry we will refund the money you paid to the  Costa Rican Customs as store credit." I'm like "I feel a lawsuit coming on!" They're like "okay we will handle it." It has cleared Costa Rican Customs but they have some policy in place in terms of returning stuff to the US so I have to wait another 7 days -_-.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And for God's sakes please be active! This is not a library, you don't have to whisper your opinions.

Well I've spent a good month trying to find an active game forum, so I doubt I will just lurk. :classic_wink: