1. 1. January 2019 Member of the Month?

• Cleopatra92
    • kingpotato
    • StaceyPowers
    • UleTheVee
    • mont86
    • Alyxx

@Cleopatra92 @kingpotato @StaceyPowers @UleTheVee @mont86 @Alyxx

Please cast your vote in the poll above for this month's Member of the Month. The winner will receive 500 Points which can be used to Bid for Rewards like giftcards, cash, video games, and gaming consoles.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

Voting closes February 5th at 10pm EST. You may vote for yourself and you are encouraged to ask your friends to sign-up to VGR and vote for you!

This is a pretty close race!

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Okay, I don't even know why but I really want to win. Maybe because I would like a glorified plaque :v

You getting 500 points though -_-.

7 hours ago, mont86 said:

I'm losing. by a landslide. lol

I think you need to adjust the sensitivity of your controller. 😂

On 2/2/2019 at 8:05 AM, Alyxx said:

Gonna vote for Ule. ^_^

I voted for you.

56 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You getting 500 points though -_-.

Fam, i don't care about the points ( I mean, just look at yours, when am I even going to beat you at any auction?)

I want my MEMBER OF THE MONTH PLAQUE. I really would like to brag about something 😄

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Fam, i don't care about the points ( I mean, just look at yours, when am I even going to beat you at any auction?)

I want my MEMBER OF THE MONTH PLAQUE. I really would like to brag about something 😄

How about a golden sticker? It's Golden!