Register Now
skyfire

Health and Gaming

Many gamer spend a lot more time on the TV screen than they should be. In such case it can get pretty difficult for anyone to work around the health issues that may occur. You can see that in such case it's always better option to start with the time limiting. But for not all gamers it may work out. So I am wondering if people can play games and still able to maintain their health. How do you take care of your health?

On 2/2/2019 at 1:46 AM, skyfire said:

Many gamer spend a lot more time on the TV screen than they should be. In such case it can get pretty difficult for anyone to work around the health issues that may occur. You can see that in such case it's always better option to start with the time limiting. But for not all gamers it may work out. So I am wondering if people can play games and still able to maintain their health. How do you take care of your health?

I set an alarm for every 30 mins while gaming and if possible, pause the game and go stretch and walk around a bit. It is possible but the key is moderation.

13 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I take regular walks.

That always helps than sitting in one place for too long. To be honest, I've been pretty horrible at sitting in one spot since I was a kid. I get pretty restless if 45 mins or more passes and I am sitting in the same spot.

Alarm is definitely a good thing. That can sort of make a limit on how much we are supposed to spend the time on the games. I personally like how the alarm and the routine can make difference in the life of gamer. I think for each users it can be different on how they play game and how they neglect or take care of the health. I think we learn from that experience. 

Everything in moderation is okay. In this instance, I would recommend using your smartphones Alarm system and use the countdown feature to time how long you want to be playing. Without health, depending on the service, we could struggle with daily living tasks, let alone gaming. Health comes first.