Register Now
skyfire

Apex Legends Battle Royale from Titanfall

There are many battle royale games coming out. And they seem to be pretty much mix of free and premium titles. However the titanfall the company behind known games is coming up with the free to play battle royale. That should be released by 4th Feb Monday 2019. It seems like there are updates that it is going to be free to play. No price and no DLC level information is out yet. So keep tab on this new game which may release in a day or two at the most. 

Yes the free price is the one reason I'd choose it. Also I often stream online. So that's one more reason I may consider downloading and play the game to test out if other people like it. So far I heard few good reviews. So I guess it is pretty much the time to test it out.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:40 PM, skyfire said:

Yes the free price is the one reason I'd choose it. Also I often stream online. So that's one more reason I may consider downloading and play the game to test out if other people like it. So far I heard few good reviews. So I guess it is pretty much the time to test it out.

Yeah I will see if I can check it out tonight.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah I will see if I can check it out tonight.

Actually, they removed the abilities like super jump and the mechs which made Titanfall special and instead just created some generic Fortnite/Overwatch/PUBG battle royale game with microtransactions. Battle Royale games are really becoming a nuisance to me because they are all generic clones with a tweaked gameplay mechanic. No story or depth to the characters.

17 hours ago, DC said:

I haven't gotten around to playing yet. For those of you who have played, what are your first impressions?

Haven't quite played it either but it just seems like a mixture of Fortnite/Overwatch. Nothing really special about the character classes or combat - your run of the mill Battle Royale game (I really am getting tired of seeing Battle Royale games).

Haven't played it yet either although it seems to be extremely popular right now. Whether I try it or not will solely depend on how much space I have right now on my PlayStation 4. I'm lacking in storage space and I really don't want to uninstall any of my current games to try this one out. Plus, I'm loving Fortnite right now and I just can't see myself playing two different Battle Royale based games at the same time.

1 hour ago, DarthHazard said:

Haven't played it yet either although it seems to be extremely popular right now. Whether I try it or not will solely depend on how much space I have right now on my PlayStation 4. I'm lacking in storage space and I really don't want to uninstall any of my current games to try this one out. Plus, I'm loving Fortnite right now and I just can't see myself playing two different Battle Royale based games at the same time.

It's like 22GB but I have held off on touching it because it is an EA game. Fortnite is definitely still enjoyable right now and I can't wait to see what the Devs come up with on the next update.

I'll have to check my console and see. Honestly, I had to delete Star Wars Battlefront 2 recently because my PlayStation 4 wouldn't let me update some of the games I had due to a "lack of space". So I might have enough to try it out and see whether I like it or not. But like you said, Fortnite has been extremely fun so not really looking for a replacement for that. I can't wait for the Valentines content coming to Fortnite as well!

10 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

I'll have to check my console and see. Honestly, I had to delete Star Wars Battlefront 2 recently because my PlayStation 4 wouldn't let me update some of the games I had due to a "lack of space". So I might have enough to try it out and see whether I like it or not. But like you said, Fortnite has been extremely fun so not really looking for a replacement for that. I can't wait for the Valentines content coming to Fortnite as well!

Have you actually tried upgrading the hard drive on your PS4? There are several Youtube tutorials about how to do it and you can just throw in a 2TB drive in your PS4.

I am not surprised considering it was one of the most voted game on twitter. And it seems like after fortnite this is the game that was voted the most. Not even the PUBG was voted that high as of now on twitter. If you look at the gameplay it does not sound like bad game. It seems like good and worthy choice in the battle royale genre.