Register Now
Ok_Attempt

Most Satisfying Zombie Shooter Game of All Time?

The most satisfying shooter for me is COD. With hundreds of undead heads ready to explode like a volcano, it adds a sense of potential in every second you are playing. I have the first Call of Duty version and it's very exciting to play as a gamer. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I haven't played that many really but the one that I am pretty happy with is definitely any of the Call of Duty games. Black Ops 3 had a great Zombies mode but most of them were pretty good anyway. It's pretty satisfying because the kills feel genuine (doesn't require an unrealistic amount of bullets to kill) and it has some great added bonuses like the easter eggs which make the game mode extremely interesting to play.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, killamch89 said:

Dying Light would be my pick for Zombie shooter because in addition to the FPS features, you can use parkour to move around the city and it has a very interesting story as well.

Dying Light is the best zombie apocalypse game I ever played. Not sure if I call it a shooter game because you mostly acquire other weapons to smash and chop them with; burn, electrocute, explode, poison; and in the Following expansion, run them over in a buggy. The apocalyptic environment is beautiful in the middle of a city. There were so many things to do in that game. Tons of quests. Run for your life to a safe zone once night hits. Beat the game, and still have quests to finish. The Following expansion is in the country side. 

I can't say enough that if you like zombie games, this one is a must!!! I came across it on youtube. Looked pretty amazing then, and pleasant surprise it was. There is a prison quest in the game you can repeat as many times you want. It is total hell. You can even play as a zombie in the enhanced edition that includes The Following. 

Dying Light 2 is coming out soon. Probably going to be on the ps5.