Register Now
Alexander.

What was the first gaming device you ever had?

It's a long time back to recall but if I remember correctly, my first gaming device was a console, it was the PlayStation Two. Looking back, it brings back some of the greatest childhood memories playing console games for countless hours. What about yourself? 

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Pokemon Red was my first game for the Gameboy Color. I used to destroy my friends at it.

I had Pokemon Yellow because I was a little late to the party. I was glad though because I loved having that damn Pikachu follow me around as a 6 year old girl lol 

Just now, Cleopatra92 said:

I had Pokemon Yellow because I was a little late to the party. I was glad though because I loved having that damn Pikachu follow me around as a 6 year old girl lol 

I owned all the Pokemon games and so did all my friends and I destroyed them in every game.

I've had a little computer-shaped device with tetris, primitive tanks and some other arcades. Does tamagotchi also count? 😁

Talking about serious gaming and not PC - I've bought my very first PS4 this autumn and really happy with it

My first gaming device was a PC. Well, it was not a gaming PC, though. When I bought a smartphone, I started playing mobile games. These days I play games on my laptop, not a gaming laptop though, as well as on my mobile device.

On 2/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, Slennie said:

My Gameboy color and Playstation 2 if I remember correctly. I still own a Gameboy color and PS2. Sadly they aren't the devices from my childhood. 

I wish I still had my PS2 :(. It's a shame it's gone to the Playstation Afterlife.