Register Now
Alexander.

What was the first gaming device you ever had?

I got my own PC back in the early 2k's. Up until then I'd always game on stuff owned by my dad or mom. Think it was 2002-2003 or something when I got my own PC. Still have fond memories of it, even if it was a crappy Intel Celeron based PC with Windows 98SE (it had previously had Windows ME installed on it which I promptly uninstalled as soon as I took it over) which couldn't really run anything too demanding.

Edited by Alyxx

5 hours ago, Mushmellow said:

My first console was a Super Nintendo and ohh did I have fun with it. For me that was one of the best consoles ever! I also had a GB, GBC, Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition (I still have this one working lol). Those were the days of extreme gaming!

I grew up with a SNES as well. Wasn't my first gaming device (that would be my dad's PC) but it was my second. After that I moved on to PC again but still played the SNES even when the N64 and PS1 were out cause my mom didn't get any more consoles after that. My family has just always been PC gamers in general.

Edited by Alyxx

On 2/27/2019 at 12:58 AM, Mushmellow said:

My first console was a Super Nintendo and ohh did I have fun with it. For me that was one of the best consoles ever! I also had a GB, GBC, Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition (I still have this one working lol). Those were the days of extreme gaming!

Super Nintendo is a great game. Remember very well during my childhood how most kids in the neighborhood run around trying to get into gaming frenzy with the game console. We played in groups back then. 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:01 AM, Anachiwo said:

Gameboy was my first gaming device, then Playstation 1 followed up and later Playstation 3. I didn't have any experience with Playstation 2. It's few months ago that I purchased Playstation 4. 

Gameboy is cool. I had a great experience playing with it during my kids phase as a gamer. I think that most kids living in my neighborhood back then almost all had Gameboy.