Register Now
Alexander.

Apple Mac VS PC

Apple Mac or PC Gaming  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Vote please

• Apple Mac Gaming
    • PC Gaming

I have a MacBook I play games on, but I wouldn't purchase it only for that reason. I just like that I can casually play Sims on it if I don't feel like sitting in my office (where my gaming PC is).

Otherwise I obviously prefer the gaming PC.

The fact you can't customize most Mac hardware is what really puts the nail in its coffin, even more than the OS these days (since a lot more games than you'd expect give a Mac version, and you can install Windows on a Mac). I have a 2011 MacBook Pro still and I'm so reluctant to upgrade. I have replaced the RAM and hard drive in this one, and I just don't like that you're not able to do that on the newer ones. Those upgrades extended the life of this computer dramatically, and it made it feel like a good investment to me. I just don't know if a new one will feel the same. /endrant lol 

I honestly don't know how I can afford the Mac in nearest time. I have realized that mac is something I can't afford. And considering the hardware is expensive I don't think it's not much worth the maintenance cost for me. I think at the most I'd go for the ubuntu and then install it on system. That way I don't have to pay much for those of expensive machines. I think most people that way can prefer Windows and Linux.