Register Now
Alexander.

Refunds for Mobile Games

On 2/5/2019 at 1:28 AM, skyfire said:

I never got into the situation of asking for refunds. I am guessing this could be because of the amount of the good games that I have downloaded. Maybe who knows there are some other games which may require us to pay and often have those issues on the transaction sides. I think stuff like that happens. some good gaming companies are not that bad. 

I also feel like the whole process would be extremely cumbersome.

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, you can explain deeper Buddy, j am quite not all that conversant with in-app purchase of items or online purchase of items. 

raw&ehk=2CGYuOtkmPLrFH1OdfVPeFXqK5x%2B3L

Are you kidding me 😂? Pay up for more deeper explanation then... 🏃 😂

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

raw&ehk=2CGYuOtkmPLrFH1OdfVPeFXqK5x%2B3L

Are you kidding me 😂? Pay up for more deeper explanation then... 🏃 😂

Laughs, I know what in-app purchase means, and shopping items online or upgrading. Just that I want the poster to explain more deeper so I understand what he or she mean. 

The Google Play Store makes it quite easy to request refunds so I do request them if I try a new game and I don't like it right away. I don't believe it works anymore for in-app purchases though since that can be abused by people. I do like that they mostly operate an automated refund system as well. Just makes it easier to deal with

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, I know what in-app purchase means, and shopping items online or upgrading. Just that I want the poster to explain more deeper so I understand what he or she mean. 

Not really. based on your last two replies trust me you have no clue on in-app purchase lol. 

15 hours ago, Darth said:

The Google Play Store makes it quite easy to request refunds so I do request them if I try a new game and I don't like it right away. I don't believe it works anymore for in-app purchases though since that can be abused by people. I do like that they mostly operate an automated refund system as well. Just makes it easier to deal with

Yeah - it's something that's very approved by Google Play Store when it comes to refund on apps. When I paid for my Cryptotab Pro browser, I was given the option to ask for refund. 

I have recently noticed that there are some of the apps that are into "get paid to" category which are being removed from the google play. which is both good move and also going to hurt some users. I am pretty sure if the in app purchase becomes lottery then that would get curled as well. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have recently noticed that there are some of the apps that are into "get paid to" category which are being removed from the google play. which is both good move and also going to hurt some users. I am pretty sure if the in app purchase becomes lottery then that would get curled as well. 

It's a market strategy that are trying not to mess up because if they do, it's definitely going affect their cash inflow. 

On 10/13/2021 at 12:14 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Google always make things straightforward so users can't feel discouraged anytime via their apps, that's why their is option for refund when it goes against our wish. 

And Google are also son of crock too by stealing and selling their users data to the highest bidders in the world. 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:12 AM, Heatman said:

And Google are also son of crock too by stealing and selling their users data to the highest bidders in the world. 

Hmm, I am simply confused seeing lots of comments about Google selling our personal data to third party companies, when they're protecting it for us. 

On 10/15/2021 at 7:43 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I am simply confused seeing lots of comments about Google selling our personal data to third party companies, when they're protecting it for us. 

I assume you must be new to internet. google protecting us? lol.. you would next say china is safest country in the world :D

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I assume you must be new to internet. google protecting us? lol.. you would next say china is safest country in the world 😄

I am an old buddy in the internet. Google is protecting us and still using our information to make money for themselves, that's business for you. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Google is protecting us and still using our information to make money for themselves, that's business for you. 

FYI google and facebook are corporations. They don't protect us. Have you heard of cambridge analytica scandal?