Register Now
Alexander.

Refunds for Mobile Games

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I never heard about Cambridge analytica scandal. Can you please emphasize more on it? Thank you. 

In summary, It's simple all about Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg selling Facebook users data which was used to influence USA presidential elections. 

You can read more on it here. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/us/politics/cambridge-analytica-scandal-fallout.html

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

In summary, It's simple all about Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg selling Facebook users data which was used to influence USA presidential elections. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/us/politics/cambridge-analytica-scandal-fallout.html

I tried to read the full article via the link you shared here, but the publishers said I've reached my daily free article reading. 

I'll say Facebook owner mark Zuckerberg didn't try on his own just selling users data. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I tried to read the full article via the link you shared here, but the publishers said I've reached my daily free article reading. 

I'll say Facebook owner mark Zuckerberg didn't try on his own just selling users data. 

Are you being serious about not being able to read the full article? I never had such issues at all with reading it all. Share me the screen shot of the notification. 

18 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Well yes, the social networks favoring the left lobby all over the world has been pretty much visible. and they openly sell data and design the algorithm to further left agenda. same is happening on twitter. 

First, I'd suggest you ditch the to foil hat. Throwing mad conspiracy theories out there is a bad look on anyone. Someone could make and equally strong, but also equally mad, cas that there's a right Wii conspiracy on social media.

But more pertinently, please keep political discussions on the appropriate part of the forum.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:24 PM, DarthHazard said:

Several times with the Play Store. Personally, this is how it should work with the PlayStation store as well but I guess they don't want to add it because they want as much money as they can get. The Play Store lets you get a refund for any game, no matter what if you request it before an hour has passed after purchasing it. It's a great policy and ensures that you don't risk losing money for awful games on the market.

Yeah, that's how it's done and how it's supposed to be because if they left it to last more than a few hours or a day, most users would have used and enjoyed the app and ask for a refund immediately which is bad for business. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious about not being able to read the full article? I never had such issues at all with reading it all. Share me the screen shot of the notification. 

Take a look at the screenshot below which the publisher said I can't read it's full contents without subscription. 

Screenshot_20211021-163826.png

On 2/4/2019 at 12:48 PM, Alexander. said:

Whether you are using the App or Play Store, have you ever requested a refund, if so what was the reason why? How much did you originally pay and was the refund successful? I once had to scroll through my order history and fill a refund request form for an album I bought from the retailer as the quality was awful! They gave me the full amount back within a few hours and the £9.99 was credited back into my Play Store Account for future purchases.  I've never experienced any problems with games downloaded through the Play Store

When there was a huge mess up with the release of Cyberpunk 2077, my friend got his full refund for the game as he couldn't play it on its PS4 then. He never agreed to get it again now it's out again. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

When there was a huge mess up with the release of Cyberpunk 2077, my friend got his full refund for the game as he couldn't play it on its PS4 then. He never agreed to get it again now it's out again. 

Lot of people choose not to get it again. But I suppose with time they will because 1 year down the line it would be playable with bugs gone. 

30 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Lot of people choose not to get it again. But I suppose with time they will because 1 year down the line it would be playable with bugs gone. 

Seriously, I wouldn't blame anyone who doesn't want to get it anymore because of what they all passed through with the first horrible release. 

On 10/19/2021 at 9:49 PM, Heatman said:

One of the worse decisions I think he must have taken. Probably he felt he won't be caught after making such a terrible mistake. 

6 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

One of the worse decisions I think he must have taken. Probably he felt he won't be caught after making such a terrible mistake. 

He's a business man, and I'm sure that most businessmen would do exactly the same thing that he did. 

Ps. Have you gotten any game's refund?