Register Now
Alexander.

Energy Drinks

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You sir, are a true English man. My English cousins love to drink tea and their favorite alcoholic beverage is gin and tonic.

Haha, I’m from Wales so I’m technically Welsh, but I appreciate your kind words! 

On 2/10/2019 at 8:05 PM, UleTheVee said:

The only energy drink I know of is Pepsi :V

Are you seriously kidding me with that statement? Pepsi being an energy drink? It's a soft drink and not an energy drink. Try and Google energy drinks and you will see lots of them. 

Those things cannot be healthy!  I mean, caffeine is enough - and I'm hooked on that.  OK, if gamers do need a rush - then why not just take a multivitamin supplement, exercise, or perhaps take Vitamin C (or drink it via orange juice)?

3 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Pepsi isn't an Energy Drink. Try doing some research and read through this article that has been posted here.  The first traditional drink that I can think of which is associated with this topic is Red Bull. 

5 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

Are you seriously kidding me with that statement? Pepsi being an energy drink? It's a soft drink and not an energy drink. Try and Google energy drinks and you will see lots of them. 

Both of you missed the joke.

I can't believe that you guys missed the joke.

14 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Both of you missed the joke.

I can't believe that you guys missed the joke.

Haha, you are my friend a guy with one hell of a sense of humor. So, you were practically messing with us by calling Pepsi an energy drink. I can't help it laughing all over again after seeing that you were just pulling our legs. 

I don't drink any kind of energy drinks. 

By the way, I think this is a bad habit of the most addicted players. They may not feel the problems right now (probably because they think it won't bring them any kind of complications)... But in the near future, they'll regret it.

8 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

Haha, you are my friend a guy with one hell of a sense of humor. So, you were practically messing with us by calling Pepsi an energy drink. I can't help it laughing all over again after seeing that you were just pulling our legs. 

I knew he was joking. You learn not to take most things he says too literally. 🤣

I think those gamers who have crossed 30 needs to be careful about consuming energy drinks and soda. Because they can end up getting blood pressure, diabetes and other health related concerns. And something like that needs to be properly adjusted as well with medical care. Energy drinks are good if you are under 25 but after that it is better to think about the health.