Register Now
Alexander.

Energy Drinks

So many gamers happen to drink Energy drinks everyday these types of refurbishments are linked strongly to gaming. As a gamer, do you drink which give you energy such as Red Bull or Monster? If so, how many do you have during your typical session? I don't drink them whatsoever as if your body is telling you that your tired, then you should go to be and get a goods night rest and start gaming after you woken up?  They're proven to cause harmful affects to the health of humans, including liver damage.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Back in 2014-15 I was a member of a professional ESL team. We were actually making money by playing, but sometimes I had to skip university and stay up late at night. So basically I had to drink coffee and energy drinks. It was my first time I have tasted them, was recommended by a friend. After waking up I had a bad feeling, but that gaming session was worth it! :)

I think those who have gained weight. And those who have issues with insomnia. They are supposed to avoid drinking those energy drinks. I have found out that it can affect health if you drink soda and energy drink. So if you want to avoid weight gain, then it's necessary to have proper energy in the body and consume too much caffeine either. That is what I have learned. 

gaming or no gaming, I do not drink energy drinks. These energy drinks have nothing except calories. I always avoid putting extra calories inside my body. I drink coffee or fruit juice though. Coffee helps me to stay focused and juice helps me to hydrate my body all the while giving me nutrition.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

gaming or no gaming, I do not drink energy drinks. These energy drinks have nothing except calories. I always avoid putting extra calories inside my body. I drink coffee or fruit juice though. Coffee helps me to stay focused and juice helps me to hydrate my body all the while giving me nutrition.

Having too many energy drinks can cause things like irregular heartbeat etc.

I don't see anything wrong with taking energy drinks when playing games. In fact, if you are a heavy gamer who can go for long periods of time without taking some time off, those energy drinks will be very helpful. My favorite energy drink is red bull or power horse. 

On 2/7/2019 at 1:44 PM, Anachiwo said:

I don't see anything wrong with taking energy drinks when playing games. In fact, if you are a heavy gamer who can go for long periods of time without taking some time off, those energy drinks will be very helpful. My favorite energy drink is red bull or power horse. 

I think energy drinks can be good as long as you are taking in moderation. If you are tired, you can boost up your energy level instantly by drinking energy drinks. If you are playing for long hours and have not eaten anything energy drinks can be good. However, drinking can after can will harm your health.  

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I think energy drinks can be good as long as you are taking in moderation. If you are tired, you can boost up your energy level instantly by drinking energy drinks. If you are playing for long hours and have not eaten anything energy drinks can be good. However, drinking can after can will harm your health.  

Hell, even drink too much water can kill you and that's a fact. In life, everything is about balance.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Hell, even drink too much water can kill you and that's a fact. In life, everything is about balance.

Here we are talking about drinking in moderation. We are not talking about drinking too much. When you take something in excess, it will always have an adverse effect.

2 hours ago, egghead said:

Here we are talking about drinking in moderation. We are not talking about drinking too much. When you take something in excess, it will always have an adverse effect.

Too much of everything is bad. This is something that everyone is very familiar with. When go across the line with a certain thing that you do, you will definitely suffer from the consequences of your actions. 

7 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

Too much of everything is bad. This is something that everyone is very familiar with. When go across the line with a certain thing that you do, you will definitely suffer from the consequences of your actions. 

The water one really got me though. I remember when I first encountered this fact as a teen, I was like "Well, if the most basic thing can kill you in excess, I really shouldn't go overboard with anything."

On 2/9/2019 at 2:22 PM, Anachiwo said:

That's true. One of the reasons why you should avoid energy drinks is they are very addictive. If you start drinking, soon you will find yourself drinking in access quantities. water is the best drink for the body. It not only hydrates your body but also cleanses and detoxifies your inner body.