Register Now
kingpotato

Worst Pokemon game and why?

Which is the worst Pokemon related game you've played?

For me it has to be Pokemon snap, I had this game as a kid but never liked it, but nowadays I see many people on the internet hoping for a sequel or remake. I just think that this game was very boring and highly overrated. 

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Which is the worst Pokemon related game you've played?

For me it has to be Pokemon snap, I had this game as a kid but never liked it, but nowadays I see many people on the internet hoping for a sequel or remake. I just think that this game was very boring and highly overrated. 

I have to agree with you about Pokemon snap - I have no idea what people see in that game especially when the gameplay is just taking pictures of Pokemon in-game.

I enjoyed Pokemon Snap when I was a kid. I thought taking pictures of the Pokemon was fun and cute. My family owned a photo lab at the time, so I guess I took an interest in it. However, it's not as fun as an adult. It's super easy is really the main problem lol. But it's cute to go back to every great once in a while.

My least favorite game is actually Pokemon Colosseum. I just wasn't a big fan of the story, or the mechanic with only being able to capture those stolen shadow Pokemon. Espeon is my favorite Pokemon, so it and Umbreon being the starter Pokemon is what made me want to try it. 

My least favorite main game would be generation 4 - Diamond, Pearl, Platinum. I don't know what it was but I just remember this game being a slog. It also doesn't have the greatest Pokemon in that generation. The only ones that were super interesting were the new evolutions for existing Pokemon. I feel like it was a series low point when just taking the main games into consideration. 

13 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I enjoyed Pokemon Snap when I was a kid. I thought taking pictures of the Pokemon was fun and cute. My family owned a photo lab at the time, so I guess I took an interest in it. However, it's not as fun as an adult. It's super easy is really the main problem lol. But it's cute to go back to every great once in a while.

My least favorite game is actually Pokemon Colosseum. I just wasn't a big fan of the story, or the mechanic with only being able to capture those stolen shadow Pokemon. Espeon is my favorite Pokemon, so it and Umbreon being the starter Pokemon is what made me want to try it. 

My least favorite main game would be generation 4 - Diamond, Pearl, Platinum. I don't know what it was but I just remember this game being a slog. It also doesn't have the greatest Pokemon in that generation. The only ones that were super interesting were the new evolutions for existing Pokemon. I feel like it was a series low point when just taking the main games into consideration. 

I find myself not caring much about the new Pokemon at all. After Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre were introduced, I stopped caring about all the pokemon after.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:42 AM, Roboticist said:

Pokemon X/Y was the worst in my opinion. It was ridiculously too easy plus most of the characters are bland and unforgettable however some of the designs and cities are aesthetic and beautiful. Bad gameplay but good region.

I dont consider Pokemon X/Y bad, easy yes but also all pokemon games on the 3ds are super easy.