Register Now
skyfire

Alien: Blackout

If you are fan of the alien games and the movies. I am sure you will love this new game from the alien developers. It is android release named blackout. And the game seems to be getting better reviews from both YouTube gamers and the IGN. And the best part of it, it is much scarier than most of the games out there. So If you are into this type of the approach for the games, I'd recommend playing this game. 

Have you checked out Alien: Blackout?

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you are fan of the alien games and the movies. I am sure you will love this new game from the alien developers. It is android release named blackout. And the game seems to be getting better reviews from both YouTube gamers and the IGN. And the best part of it, it is much scarier than most of the games out there. So If you are into this type of the approach for the games, I'd recommend playing this game. 

Have you checked out Alien: Blackout?

Reviews said it was very horrible and all I keep hearing is how bad the game is. 

I picked it up and I’m really liking it. Not amazing but a fun, atmospheric title that plays well on an iPad with some good headphones on. The audio is excellent and it gets pretty creepy, too. I can understand why some peeps were disappointed with it, though.