Register Now
Alexander.

Portable Charger for Gaming

I don't know about you but I always forget to charge my phone as I find myself playing mobile games in bed until the charge runs out. When I wake up, I realise I have no time as I either have work commitments or studying to attend to for my Maths and English exams. Personally as an addict mobile gamer, I discover that most applications take huge amounts of battery to be able to process the information. As an alternative to replacing my phones battery, I noticed a cheaper way is to invest in a portable phone charger which has worked out great for me. It charges my Android twice before I even have to re-charge the powerbank. This comes in handy whilst I want to kill some time playing Mobile Gamers, such as GTA.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

My battery stands for like 11 hours these days per charge. So I tend to only charge when I play games or stream videos or say watch netflix. And for that I do carry the battery that is portable. It seems like a good option for me. Because I can keep the mobile inside the bag and keep it charged. It is a good option for mostly android phones. As it charges quickly these days.