Register Now
Alexander.

Your phone provider

Which phone provider service are you with? How much do you pay monthly and in return, what do you receive? Tesco give me 3GB of data, 500 minutes and 5,000 texts all for 10 pounds a month which is a good deal! As a mobile gamer, I don't really need a lot of mobile data as most of the mobile games I play are offline. What about you?

My 4G provider gives me 4GB data daily and I pay 10$ per month for the same. You can see that such type of the plans are lot better. I prefer spending daily data instead of monthly fixed quota. I like how my provider offer that option. If I ever switch to another provider I'd be willing to check out based on the data given. 

On 2/14/2019 at 1:11 AM, skyfire said:

My 4G provider gives me 4GB data daily and I pay 10$ per month for the same. You can see that such type of the plans are lot better. I prefer spending daily data instead of monthly fixed quota. I like how my provider offer that option. If I ever switch to another provider I'd be willing to check out based on the data given. 

Which provider are you with? Are you on a monthly fixed contract or are you paying as you go? What's the specifications for your mobile phone if you don't mind sharing? 

That's the problem, data can be used very quickly if your streaming or downloading heavy content. Finding a package with higher data could be an idea. I usually use mine up before the end of the month which is a pain in the back side. 

I am on pay as you go. Vodafone. Mine is Redmi Note 6 Pro. 4GB RAM and 64GB memory. Yes the streaming definitely takes a lot of bandwidth. I do get the concession due to the workplace contract with Vodafone as they give cheaper bandwidth to us due to that. But still can't use a lot of data. 

T-Mobile, have had them for almost 8 years now (before that was Verizon but once they dropped the unlimited plan that is when I swapped over). 

I’m on their Mantega Max plan, with 2 phone lines and 2 watch lines. I pay about $160/mo for unlimited everything (no cap or data deprioritizing for any of my lines in busy areas). 

On 9/27/2021 at 3:45 AM, Syntax said:

T-Mobile, have had them for almost 8 years now (before that was Verizon but once they dropped the unlimited plan that is when I swapped over). 

I’m on their Mantega Max plan, with 2 phone lines and 2 watch lines. I pay about $160/mo for unlimited everything (no cap or data deprioritizing for any of my lines in busy areas). 

Seriously - unlimited plans is the best in my opinion especially when you have a lot online task that would be heavily consuming your data. I equally make use of the unlimited plans of T-Mobile internet data services. 

I'm with 3 for my mobile phone and, to be honest, I wish I wasn't. They can never get my payment dates right and thier customer service is abysmal. I tried to leave them and go another provider, but the credit check failed, probably because I had just bought a laptop on higher purchase and that messed with my credit score. So, a renewal from 3 was my only option as I needed a new phone immediately. Pain in the bum hole.

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I'm with 3 for my mobile phone and, to be honest, I wish I wasn't. They can never get my payment dates right and thier customer service is abysmal. I tried to leave them and go another provider, but the credit check failed, probably because I had just bought a laptop on higher purchase and that messed with my credit score. So, a renewal from 3 was my only option as I needed a new phone immediately. Pain in the bum hole.

Which internet provider are you referring to? Is it Tesco or another? 

38 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I'm not talking about an internet provider, I'm taking about my mobile phone provider, and I said who it was, it's 3.

Oh! I got confused right there. I know 3, and the last time I checked out their pay phone offers, there are about 62 phones available including iPhone 12 & 13 Pro Max.