Register Now
Alexander.

Your phone provider

I am with O2 at the moment and have been for quite a while now. On my current plan, I get 30GB of data, unlimited minutes, and unlimited data. I pay around £13 per month after my loyalty discount which is quite good especially as you get a lot of freebies from O2 like 6 months of Disney+ for free.

I'm with EE as UK provider. I get around 20GB of data a month with unlimited text and calls 🙂 Used to cost me £18 a month then as Apirl comes along, gone up to £20 😞 Once my contract is over I will be looking for a better deal, Yet stick with EE as they offer better covage. 

I just recently switched from my provider of over 10 years to another provider because they were offering more GB for the same price I was paying on my previous provider. I am now with a provider called Smarty which my family have been with for a while. I get 4GB of data, unlimited texts and calls for £6 a month and I was paying £6 a month for 1GB of data, unlimited texts and calls. So, I am now getting 3GB more for the same price I was paying on my old provider. My new provider Smarty also gives you money back for any date you don't use as well so in theory you are also saving money each month as well which I think is pretty awesome. The move over and the keeping of my number was super easy and I haven't had any issues at all since I moved over last month.

I got a subscription, unlimited data on t-mobile here in the US. I pay about $50/mo for it. It suits me just fine. I never have issues with not having service. I enjoy their service and they offer protection plans. I think i'll be getting one for my next phone when I decide to get a new one.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:40 AM, egghead said:

Do you guys have 5G in your country? 5G has been recently introduced in my county but I have not used it.

It's just rolled out in mine as well but it's really spotty in certain areas - very unreliable in its current state.

On 12/16/2022 at 2:44 AM, Smokey said:

I got a subscription, unlimited data on t-mobile here in the US. I pay about $50/mo for it. It suits me just fine. I never have issues with not having service. I enjoy their service and they offer protection plans. I think i'll be getting one for my next phone when I decide to get a new one.

I'm more of a Prepaid guy except when it comes to internet data. I use the internet all the time on my phone when I don't have a good enough Wi-fi signal so it's important to have unlimited data.